Posta Indesiderata (dallo spazio profondo)

martedì, settembre 04, 2007

About meeting


Surprise from Russia
I thank for that you have opened my letter. I have read through your profile on dating site I write you this message. I was interested with your profile, and I want, that we have got acquainted more close.
My name is Yulya. I am from Russia, city - Krasnoyarsk. To me 28 years.
I have removed the profile now, from – that has not paid for use. I was interested with your profile, and I want, that we have got acquainted more close.
I shall tell you a little about myself. I work in hospital – I am doctor neurosurgeon and I like my work. Since the childhood I dreamed to work and help people and here my dream has come true. I am sociable girl with sense of humour which can help, support, understand, second half. For this reason I began to use Internet, I think, that here I can find the one for whom I so long searched. I search for strong, long relations. I am real in this choice.
I can give man all of what it dreams, to give the love and tenderness, I wish to love and be loved – I think, that this desire of any girl. I would be glad to have such friend as you and I hope, that our friendship will have continuation.
I know some languages and I can speak in English and the Spanish language.
If you were interested with my words I ask you to write to me on: yulasam1@gmail.com
and we can continue our acquaintance.

I shall wait your letter
Best wishes
Yulya

0 Comments:

Posta un commento

Links to this post:

Crea un link

<< Home