Posta Indesiderata (dallo spazio profondo)

lunedì, giugno 18, 2007

It's a hard Google query to form.

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

There is a theory that most left handed people are probably really a
twin and the sole survivor of what experts call 'Vanishing Twin
Syndrome.

Tokyo folks should cycle more. John provides an approach that can make
your service company lean. I see references to insulation to keep the
heat in, but I don't see any references to pressure. Good luck on the
ETL diet Jason! if you want go back and forth between aeration and
compression that is. BTW, I just reached Osaka.

Exact text may be wrong.
Bluetooth devices have become commonplace, especially with the technical
crowd at the RSA Convention.

also, the left brain governs the right side of the body and vice-versa.
, disclosed last week, adds to a growing portfolio of products that
promise to batten down Windows networks. I guess this identity
stretching lifestyle is probably the right balance for my spiritual ADD,
but I'm not sure it's really the best configuration long term. I still
do not know which hand to draw with.

As for as I can tell, while my brain may be "damaged" by this, I can,
for the most part, function normally.

It felt like scratching an itch and I knew the leaves would end up in
the compost and eventually in my tummy.

He's more ambidextrous today, writes with his left hand but does
everything else right handed.

It's not all hustle, bustle, and concrete.

But every once in awhile, it gets upset and it might smell.

On the positive side are civil-society activists fighting for the
environment, democracy and human rights.

The interesting thing to me is that she's quite ambidextrous and can do
a lot of things equally or close to equally well with both hands.
Anarchaia: A tumblelog by Christian Neukirchen Excerpt: When you sleep
where do your fingers go?

As Kirai reports, you can sync to the CC News - Creative Commons
Excerpt: .

I think this may be part of the reason that I have messy handwriting.

I was sweeping the leaves today.

0 Comments:

Posta un commento

Links to this post:

Crea un link

<< Home